Get 30% off Create’s online shop and website building packages and save up to £130
Create is offering Start Up Loan recipients and mentors 30% off their online shop website design packages.
The 30% off all their packages can only be redeemed when paying for the package annually. Create offer four different packages to suit your business’s online shop; Regular, Plus, Deluxe or Super.
The features of these packages include; up to 5GB storage space, up to 10,000 products, an account manager, up to 12 images per product and real- time shop reports.
You can save up to £130 (when choosing the Super package). You also have the option to sign-up to a free trial via the Create website.
From Create, you can expect:
- Lots of professionally designed themes which are responsive and fully-customisable.
- A drag-and-drop website builder that allows you to structure your website, your way.
- A dedicated Customer Account Manager who can help you get started, offer advice and will guide you through setup to your website going live (and beyond!).
- Online shop and checkout facility options which integrate with a range of popular gateways including Stripe, PayPal, SagePay, NoChex, WorldPay – and Create’s own, Create Payments.
- Up to 10,000 shop product listings and unlimited categories (Super package).
- Additional shop features such as Stock Control, Product Options and a Facebook Shop.
- Manage your orders, print dispatch notes and labels, and email customers updates on their orders.
- Up to 5GB storage space (Super package) and unlimited bandwidth.
Create enables you to build and manage your own business and online shop, regardless of technical ability and without needing a huge marketing budget.
They are a UK based business who have been established since 2001 and continually develop their platform in line with customer needs so you can access new updates and features without expensive rebuilds.
You understand that in providing details of corporate offers The Start Up Loans Company is not endorsing any company, products or services other than its own and that you will be solely responsible for deciding whether to use or take up any of the products or services offered by any of the companies detailed here.