Do you have a question?
Before you get in touch, have you checked our FAQs page to see if we have an answer to your question?
We have answers covering a wide range of areas. Feel free to have a look.
If you need to speak with someone over the phone, please call 0344 264 2600**. Please note our opening hours are:
Monday – 09:00-18:00
Tuesday – 09:30-18:00
Wednesday – 09:00 – 13:00 (our lines are closed from 9.30-10.30 for staff training) and 14:00 – 18:00
Thursday – 09:00 – 18:00
Friday – 09:00 – 18:00
Please note that our lines are closed on Weekends and Bank Holidays
* On Wednesday 2nd December our lines will be closed from 4pm due to staff training.*
Christmas Opening Hours:
• Friday 18 December: 09:00 – 17:00
• Saturday 19 December: CLOSED
• Sunday 20 December: CLOSED
• Monday 21 December – Wednesday 23 December: 09:00 – 18:00
• Thursday 24 December: 09:00 – 12:30
• Friday 25 – Monday 28 December: CLOSED
• Tuesday 29 December – Wednesday 30th December: 09:00 – 12:30
• Thursday 31 December: 09:00 – 12:30
• Friday 1 January: CLOSED
• Saturday 2 January: CLOSED
• Sunday 3 January: CLOSED
From Monday 4th January our normal opening hours resume.
Before you get in touch, have you checked our FAQ page to see if we have an answer to your question? We have answers covering a wide range of areas. Feel free to have a look.
If our FAQs section has not answered your question you can either complete the form below or call our customer service team on 0344 264 2600**, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
*Fields are mandatory
**Calls made to this number are charged in the same manner as a normal landline regardless of the phone provider or device. See here for more information.
Connect with us through social media
To stay up to date with relevant news and events from The Start Up Loans team or follow what’s going on with other businesses in our network, connect with us through any of our social media channels.
Our registered address
The Start Up Loans Company
71-75 Shelton Street
If you would like to submit a freedom of information request, you can find instructions at the British Business Bank website.