Whether you’re a start-up or a company that’s well established, Brexit is likely to have an impact on some part of your business.
But knowing which parts might be affected, and how, is something even the closest followers of Brexit aren’t always aware of.
Government research shows that only:
- 50% of the population think it’s likely the UK will leave the EU
- 42% of small to medium-sized businesses are unsure of how they can get ready
- 31% of the British public have looked for information on how to prepare for Brexit
To help you and other small business owners across the UK understand what impact Brexit may have – including in the event of no deal – the Government has created an EU exit tool.
In seven steps, the tool will determine which government policies are relevant to your business, covering everything from VAT and workplace rights to food labelling and use of websites.
The tool will help you learn:
- what your business may need to do to prepare for the UK leaving the EU
- what’s changing in your industry
- information on specific rules and regulations
Don’t forget that other sources of information on this subject are available, including business representative organisations, trade and industry bodies. You can also find help and guidance on the Government’s website at GOV.UK.