Three Months of Personal Bank Statements
In order to ensure that you will be able to afford any potential loan repayments whilst you grow your business, we will ask you to provide the last three months consecutive bank statements, as these will be used to help us complete the necessary application checks.
Please note, that some bank accounts do not meet our criteria, for example some do not accept direct debits. Your allocated adviser will be able to discuss these requirements with you during your application.
These statements must include all transactions for three months prior to the month of application. The documents must be in colour, black and white copies will not be accepted. We may ask for additional bank statements, depending on your circumstances.
Please note, we accept both scans of physical statements or PDF versions of official online statements, however we cannot accept screen shots of your online bank account.
Find out how to scan and upload your documents.
Bank account types we can accept:
- Personal current account
- Personal cash account
- Personal savings account
Your statements must:
- Include all transactions for three months prior to the month of application
- Be for a personal bank account, not a business account or temporary account
- Be for a bank account established in the UK
- Include each statement in full
- Be for the bank account receiving the loan funds
What we need to see:
- Current legal name and surname
- Full transactions of statement period
- Your bank’s letter head
- Every page of each statement