Start Up Loans
Start or grow your own business
- Borrow up to £25,000
- Fixed interest rate of 6% per annum
- Repay loan over 1 to 5 years
- 12 months of free mentoring
Start Up Loans appoints 12 small businesses from across the UK as its new Ambassadors
The programme has delivered more than £1bn of funding to over 109,000 businesses since 2012.
Find out more about our new Ambassadors.
(The average loan amount is £7,200)
Do you meet the criteria?
Making business finance work for you
Running a business doesn’t come with a set of instructions.
We know that understanding the many different types of financial product in the marketplace can be a challenge for any business owner.
Our Making business finance work for you guide is designed to help you make an informed choice about accessing the right type of finance for you and your business.
- Discover the types of finance you can use to start a business
- Learn how finance can support business growth
- Understand how to consolidate debt or purchase a major asset
- Read chapters on working capital, importing/exporting, R&D and more
Our success stories
Thousands of UK businesses have been backed with the help of a Start Up Loan. Read below to find out about some of our success stories and how the support we offer, combined with small business funding, helped them turn their dreams into reality.
Whether you’re thinking of applying for a Start Up Loan in the future, or have already received one, sign-up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, filled with the latest success stories, information and special offers for your business.
* Required fields.