With a fixed interest rate of just 6% per annum and the ability to borrow between £500 and £25,000, Start Up Loans offer an affordable source of finance to help new and early stage business owners bring their plans to life.
In addition to finance, all Start Up Loan recipients are offered up to 12 months of mentoring support and access to a range of special business offers.
Click below to get started.
Our Essential Guide to Starting a Business
- Conducting market research on customers and competitors
- Choosing a company structure
- Figuring out your insurance and tax requirements
- Developing your business strategy and sales forecast
- Writing your business plan
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of your business
Need help getting started? Try our business planning templates
A Start Up Loan can help you transform your business idea into reality. Read on to find out more about the application process, work out your loan repayments and find out about the mentoring you’ll be entitled to if your application is successful.